At Total Denture Care, we value honesty and quality. A patient’s trust is integral to who we are and how we operate. We will ensure each patient feels comfortable and safe knowing they are being looked after like family. We use the most effective treatment practices and highest quality materials to allow our patients to enjoy safe, long-lasting and incredibly comfortable denture and mouthguard care. We understand the important decision of investing in your smile, so we will guarantee our products and services are always the greatest value for money.
As a clinic who genuinely wants only the best for people, we really do care whether you are one of our patients or going elsewhere for treatment. In making the very important decision on who to trust with your denture health, before selecting a clinic we suggest checking any authentic reviews and seeking recommendations from others.
Once you’re at your clinic of choice, here are some key questions you may wish to ask your Dental Prosthetist or Dentist about your dentures, denture reline or mouthguard before proceeding with treatment (we hope this helps!):
- Where are my denture(s) being made? Is it being made in an on-site Laboratory?
- What are my denture(s) being made from? Where are the materials used in crafting my dentures sourced from? Can you guarantee this?
- Who is making my dentures? How much experience do they have?
- Where is my denture(s) being relined? Is it being relined in an on-site Laboratory?
- What materials are being used in the reline process? Where are the denture materials sourced from? Can you guarantee this?
- Who is relining my denture(s)? How much experience do they have?
- Where is my mouthguard being made? Is it being made in an on-site Laboratory?
- What is my mouthguard being made from? Where are the materials used in crafting my mouthguard sourced from? Can you guarantee this?
- Who is making my mouthguard? How much experience do they have?
At Total Denture Care our head Dental Prosthetist, Steven Anthony, has 20 years of experience working in both the public and private sector as both a Dental Technician and Dental Prosthetist. In addition to this, he has been a lecturer in the field and a WA Committee member at the Australian Dental Prosthetist Association (ADPA).
The uniqueness of Steven’s work goes beyond his incredible technical skills and can be seen in his gift in dental smile artistry – he has the eye for creating a perfect smile with his artistic flair and meticulousness.
“My decision to become a Dental Prosthetist was more than just a job, it was when I realised how much I could make a significant contribution and difference in people’s lives – being able to eat, smile and talk confidently and comfortably is something we take for granted and I wanted to genuinely help others that were struggling to do so. My passion for people and technical skills led me to this very rewarding profession.
Professionally, I strongly believe in providing a compassionate, honest, respectful and quality service that genuinely cares about each individual patient. This is why it’s important for me to keep our clinic as a smaller boutique service compared to larger chain denture clinics so I can ensure this high level of quality and service is never compromised. It is important for me that the way a patient is treated is just as important as the denture treatment they receive”, says Steven Anthony.
At Total Denture Care our products and services are of superior quality in the industry as we are perfectionists so use quality materials and procedures combined with our extensive in-house experience. Not only that, we value honesty more than profit so we will always present you with the best treatment options to suit your budget.
Contact our team today for more information.